Re: American Bosch Windshield Wiper Motors and/or Parts

John,

I had a problem with one of my wipers that sounds similar to what you
described:  the motor would run fine but the wiper blade would not move.

Only after disassembling the wiper motor did I find a broken pin which
had locked a gear to the wiper arm shaft.  Finding a replacement pin
that was small enough was challenging, but it was relatively easy to
replace the broken pin.  The wiper works fine now.

Good luck,
Doug Stivers